- We do not collect your information and sell it on
- When you make a purchase we use third party sites such as PayPal and Shopify. We do not hold any payment details. All direct payment gateways offered by shopify.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
- When you make a purchase your name and address are kept for delivery information - this information is not passed on or sold
- If you sign up to our newsletter your email address is kept in a third party site (Mailchimp) Rolfe & Wills do not pass on or sell your email address
- We use Google Analytics to see where our traffic is coming from and how the site is navigated, we do not pass on or sell any of this information.
- Our company is hosted on the shopify.com platform. Shopify.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Shopify.com’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
- We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our company, or as otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. For these purposes we may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.