Get the Set and get a sneaky discount!
The Sgraffito Collection is inspired by the process of Sgraffito and hand drawn geometric repetitive patterns. Sgraffito is a form of decoration made by scratching through a surface of slip to reveal a lower layer of ceramic.
The patterns are inspired by traditional lines, shapes and mark making. The colours i have chosen have been taken from nature, Pink Sunset 'Sky', Blue 'Sea', Lime 'Leaf' and Orange 'Sand'.
I hand drew and designed the patterns then put the design onto Bone China Mugs in my studio in Bristol. I then adapted the design for Placemats and coasters.
The lovely light and fresh feel collection consists of Bone China Mugs, Coasters and Placemats
- The hardboard in the middle is FSC certified, sustainable sourced Eucalyptus board.
- The are 100% made in the UK
- They can be used as serving mats for hot dishes as they take heats up to 140 degrees
- They are great children’s tablemats, providing that extra bit of protection for your table from the mucky pups!
- Their use is not limited to table mats, they can be used as display/cheese board serving mats - they can even be used as mouse pads!
©Rolfe And Wills 2019
Set of Sgraffito Style Placemats
- 242 x 191 x 3.2