A stunning addition to the popular Weekend Explorer range in Rolfe & Wills’s signature style using minimal yet bold designs to evoke scenes and memories of weekends away.
Inspired by fun times at the beach, camping trips to Somerset and France, and walks in the Lakes, these designs are familiar to our own experiences.Made in their Bristol studio, each placemat has its design individually placed onto the melamine surface.
These graphic designs are a perfect addition to any minimal or contemporary dinning table and would make ideal gifts for family or friends.
Sold individually. More than one can be bought by adjusting the quantity, or a set can be bought (at a discount) by selecting 'Get the mixed design set'.
- The hardboard in the middle is FSC certified, sustainable sourced Eucalyptus board.
- The are 100% made in the UK
- They can be used as serving mats for hot dishes as they take heats up to 140 degrees
- They are great children’s tablemats, providing that extra bit of protection for your table from the mucky pups!
- Their use is not limited to table mats, they can be used as display/cheese board serving mats - they can even be used as mouse pads!
©Rolfe And Wills 2017
Get the mixed design set